Quantcast

<samlp:Response> or <saml2p:Response> in the SAML response

<samlp:Response> or <saml2p:Response> in the SAML response

JohnWang
Our Shibboleth IDP uses <saml2p:Response> in the SAML response. But, the SAML SP of our partner expects <samlp:Response> in the SAML response. Here are my questions.
1. Is it possible to configure Shibboleth IDP to reply to a specific EntityID with  <samlp:Response> in the SAML response instead of <saml2p:Response>?
2. If an answer of the question 1 is yes, how to do it?
3. If an answer of the question 1 is no, is it possible to configure SAML SP to accept <saml2p:Response> in the SAML response?
4. If an answer of the question 3 is no, is there other way to go around the problem?

Thanks,

John W.