kind of off topic - GEANT OIDC

Liam Hoekenga
Anyone here playing with the GEANT OIDC provider?

Liam

RE: kind of off topic - GEANT OIDC

Cantor, Scott E.
> Anyone here playing with the GEANT OIDC provider?

It's not off-topic at all, that is the only conceivable source of OIDC support for the project. But the dev list is where whatever small amount of discussion there is has taken place, as it's unreleased code.

Re: kind of off topic - GEANT OIDC

Liam Hoekenga
I've seen the project status messages on the dev list, but I have more of a user question on something I haven't been able to figure out.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 9:12 AM, Cantor, Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Anyone here playing with the GEANT OIDC provider?

It's not off-topic at all, that is the only conceivable source of OIDC support for the project. But the dev list is where whatever small amount of discussion there is has taken place, as it's unreleased code.

RE: kind of off topic - GEANT OIDC

Cantor, Scott E.
> I've seen the project status messages on the dev list, but I have more of a
> user question on something I haven't been able to figure out.

That's where they're going to see it, though I think they're out on vacation at the moment.