convert SAML assertion to ws security, attributes on demand

convert SAML assertion to ws security, attributes on demand

obor
Hi everybody,

Im trying to convert the shibboleth saml assertion to ws security in order to have attributes on demand in the different web services inside one SP. So I want that my IdP send only 3 attributes for one service and different attributes to other service, both in the same SP.

From my understood it is not possible with shibboleth because all attributes are sent to the SP so youll have all the attributes for all the services in the same SP and we want to have attributes on demand inside the same SP. That is the reason why i thought about convert the SAML assertion to web services security and doing something there to manage the attributes on demand...

Any ideas from someone??

Thank you so much in advance

Jose