compile shibboleth 2.2, sparc solaris 10

compile shibboleth 2.2, sparc solaris 10

csross
I am finally ready to compile shibboleth 2.2, sparc solaris 10, native apache 2.0 and ssl for now.

I was able to successfully compile the prerequisites with the scripts specified on the page NativeSPSolaris10SourceBuild

I see a difference on that site about compiling Shibboleth and the site NativeSPSolarisSourceBuild with regards to flags.  This page specified I need CFLAGS="-D_sparc_" CXXFLAGS="-D_sparc_ -library=Cstd,Crun" LDFLAGS="-lz" for sparc.

Are those flags necessary.  I was going to use this from the page NativeSPSolaris10SourceBuild, just to be consistent.

env CC=cc CXX=CC \
    CFLAGS=-xO2 \
    CXXFLAGS="-xO2 -library=Cstd,Crun" \
    INSTALL=/usr/ucb/install \
    ./configure \
    --enable-apache-20 \
    --with-log4shib=/usr/local \
    --with-xerces=/usr/local \
    --with-xmlsec=/usr/local \
    --with-xmltooling=/usr/local \
    --with-openssl=/usr/sfw \
    --with-saml=/usr/local \
    --with-apxs2=/usr/apache2/bin/apxs

Since I was finally able to compile everything, I don't want to break something now.

Thanks for any help.