code for the DynamicHTTPMetadataProvider type

code for the DynamicHTTPMetadataProvider type

Tom Scavo
I've written a FAQ for the DynamicHTTPMetadataProvider type but I'm
still shaky on a few concepts. Can someone point me to the
implementation of the DynamicHTTPMetadataProvider type?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

RE: code for the DynamicHTTPMetadataProvider type

Rod Widdowson
In Java?

It's org.opensaml.saml.metadata.resolver.impl.FunctionDrivenDynamicHTTPMetadataResolver in opensaml-saml-impl

iow [1]

The parser is net.shibboleth.idp.profile.spring.relyingparty.metadata.impl DynamicHTTPMetadataProviderParser
iow [2]

You'll probably need to reassemble the URL since my mail client is a bit thick that way

[1]
http://git.shibboleth.net/view/?p=java-opensaml.git;a=blob;f=opensaml-saml-impl/src/main/java/org/opensaml/saml/metadata/resolver/im
pl/FunctionDrivenDynamicHTTPMetadataResolver.java;h=c00d1f9e64ab4079c08cdf9356139cb9c0a208c1;hb=HEAD

[2]
http://git.shibboleth.net/view/?p=java-identity-provider.git;a=blob;f=idp-profile-spring/src/main/java/net/shibboleth/idp/profile/sp
ring/relyingparty/metadata/impl/DynamicHTTPMetadataProviderParser.java;h=beac1cdc112bbb17368e235c6157b5c3eb7ead7f;hb=HEAD