attributes on the MetadataProvider element

attributes on the MetadataProvider element

Tom Scavo
Okay, I gave in and refactored ALL of the provider pages to
exhaustively list each and every XML attribute. Rod and Scott
specifically asked for this. Brent implicitly threw his hat into the
ring when he originally documented the HTTP Attributes *by value* on
both the FileBackedHTTPMetadataProvider and
DynamicHTTPMetadataProvider pages.

Fortunately confluence has an include file feature that works as a
sort of content management system. I created four separate pages of
attributes info. [1] This new content is now included on each of the
individual provider pages.

I'm so glad confluence supports file includes :-)

Tom

[1] https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/RQPKAg

RE: attributes on the MetadataProvider element

Rod Widdowson

> Fortunately confluence has an include file feature that works as a
> sort of content management system.

Without that it becomes infeasible....

Thanks,  let me know when you are ready for near-final review  (I don't mind reviewing, but I just cannot mentally manage to review
the same more than a couple of times)

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 6:42 AM, Rod Widdowson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> let me know when you are ready for near-final review

The MetadataConfiguration page and any page whose page title includes
the substring "MetadataProvider" are done (except for bug fixes of
course).

> (I don't mind reviewing, but I just cannot mentally manage to review
> the same more than a couple of times)

Yes, I get that.

Thanks Rod.

Tom