Where can I find memcache-store.so for Shibboleth SP in windows

Where can I find memcache-store.so for Shibboleth SP in windows

Narayana Kumar
Hi All,

 I am setting Shibboleth SP with Appache24 on windows 10. I did configure both apache and SP. When I start SP I see below error. I did google for the file but didnt find it. Can someone provide me the file please.

FATAL Shibboleth.Config : unable to load mandatory out of process extension library memcache-store.so: unable to load extension library: C:\opt\shibboleth-sp\lib64\shibboleth\memcache-store.so