Updated RPM/SRPM packages available

Cantor, Scott E.
Cleanup after the emergency software release is now proceeding, and I have
completed RPM/SRPM builds on the currently supported Linux platforms for
both versions 1.3.2 and 2.2 of the SP.

(Supported platforms currently include Red Hat EL 4 and 5 on i386 and
x86_64.)

Next up are some additional minor/noncritical corrections to the Windows
packages and then I'll get the OS X support in shape.

Additional Linux platform support is a possibility once things settle down,
primarily SuSE, but I have to finish all the cleanup work first.

-- Scott