TestShib SP metadata problem

Jordan Dohms
Hello,

I have been trying to test some IDP changes with the TestShib SP.  I
have successfully used it in the past, but am having no success today.
I've uploaded our metadata (now multiple times).  Has the process
changed somehow or is the service having problems?

=======================
Unknown or Unusable Identity Provider

You've attempted to login using an IdP I've never heard of. I don't
know where to send you. You might have made a typo (watch out for
https), or you might've forgotten to register with TestShib Two or One
first.

Identity provider lookup failed at
(https://sp.testshib.org/Shibboleth.sso/TestShib)

EntityID: https://cue-idpdev-1.concordia.ab.ca/idp/shibboleth

opensaml::saml2md::MetadataException: Unable to locate metadata for
identity provider
(https://cue-idpdev-1.concordia.ab.ca/idp/shibboleth)

Thanks in advance,

Jordan Dohms
Network Administrator
Information Technology Services
Concordia University of Edmonton
concordia.ab.ca

Re: TestShib SP metadata problem

Klingenstein, Nate

Jordan,

It's far more likely that TestShib itself has some metadata issues from something someone else uploaded than that you did something wrong.  I'll go check now and let you know if I find anything.

Thank you very much for letting us know.

Nate.

Re: TestShib SP metadata problem

Klingenstein, Nate

I think I got it.  If you wouldn't mind stepping back up to the Cave of Caerbannog, things should be all good now.

Thank you, as always, for your patronage of TestShib.

Re: TestShib SP metadata problem

Jordan Dohms
Thanks Nate.  All good now.
Jordan Dohms