Suppress constant Event Viewer messages: "OpenSAML XMLTooling Library cannot be found"

Suppress constant Event Viewer messages: "OpenSAML XMLTooling Library cannot be found"

Tim H
My Web server Event Viewer gets several of these messages a day.  However native.log is getting written to all the time without issue.

How can I suppress the message or configure the permissions on the file so that the Event Viewer doesn't keep getting this message.

The message is:
The description for Event ID 2100 from source OpenSAML XMLTooling Library cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

error in file permissions or logging configuration: exception creating appender: failed to open log file (C:/opt/shibboleth-sp/var/log/shibboleth/native.log)