Status Handler Blocked

Mike Flynn-2
I have googled this - searched this list - I am sure it's some ACL issue.  Can someone shed some light on what I need to adjust to get the status page up?  When I hit https://shibtest.lynda.com/Shibboleth.sso/Status I get the message in the subject here.

Thanks

RE: Status Handler Blocked

Cantor, Scott E.
Mike Flynn wrote on 2009-06-17:
> I have googled this - searched this list - I am sure it's some ACL issue.
> Can someone shed some light on what I need to adjust to get the status
page
> up?  When I hit https://shibtest.lynda.com/Shibboleth.sso/Status I get the
> message in the subject here.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/NativeSPHandler#NativeSPHandler-S
tatusHandler

RE: Status Handler Blocked

jun wan
do ipconfig, find out what is the ip for the machine that you try to access the page.  append that to the acl. for example acl = "127.0.0.1 xxx.xx.xx.x.x"  where Xs represent the ip you are reside on.  be sure to have space between the first IP and the following IP.

RE: Status Handler Blocked

Mike Flynn-2
Thanks - I had the name in and not the IP.