Simplified Virtual Hosting Support

Jeff Long
Hi,
        Does anyone know where to find additional documentation on the
Simplified Virtual Hosting Support mentioned in the SP3 release notes?

Thanks,

Jeff Long

RE: Simplified Virtual Hosting Support

Cantor, Scott E.
> Does anyone know where to find additional documentation on the
> Simplified Virtual Hosting Support mentioned in the SP3 release notes?

I thought I linked it in, it's described in the topics on ApplicationModel, ApplicationDefaults, ApplicationOverride, all the stuff that covers the use cases and non-use cases for overrides.

It's the new entityIDSelf setting, in a nutshell.