Shibboleth wiki down for upgrade 1/14 9pm EST

Shibboleth wiki down for upgrade 1/14 9pm EST

Cantor, Scott E.
I'll be upgrading Confluence this evening at 9pm so the wiki will be down for a while, possibly up to an hour but more likely just a few minutes.

Re: Shibboleth wiki down for upgrade 1/14 9pm EST

Cantor, Scott E.
On 1/14/16, 10:17 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I'll be upgrading Confluence this evening at 9pm so the wiki will be down for a while, possibly up to an hour but more likely just a few minutes.

The upgrade is complete.