Shibboleth on Solaris-xmltooling- Present But Cannot Be Compiled

Shibboleth on Solaris-xmltooling- Present But Cannot Be Compiled

Leyton c
Hi all,
I'm trying to compile Shibboleth on x86_64-pc-solaris2.10 environment.
I'm facing to the following error :

checking boost/lexical_cast.hpp usability... no
checking boost/lexical_cast.hpp presence... yes
configure: WARNING: boost/lexical_cast.hpp: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: boost/lexical_cast.hpp:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: boost/lexical_cast.hpp: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: boost/lexical_cast.hpp:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: boost/lexical_cast.hpp: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING:     ## --------------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to https://issues.shibboleth.net/ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## --------------------------------------------- ##
checking for boost/lexical_cast.hpp... no
configure: error: cannot find boost/lexical_cast.hpp

My cc environment :

# which cc
/usr/bin/cc
# cc -V
cc: Sun C 5.13 SunOS_i386 2014/10/20

I was checking this : http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf-2.64/html_node/Present-But-Cannot-Be-Compiled.html

But I don't know the way to solve this.
Somebody can help me with this ?

Thanking you in advance

Re: Shibboleth on Solaris-xmltooling- Present But Cannot Be Compiled

Leyton c
Use of  CXXFLAGS=" -xO2 -library=stlport4" option solve my problem

Re: Shibboleth on Solaris-xmltooling- Present But Cannot Be Compiled

Leyton c
After my initial problem I'm facing with this :

configure: error: unable to link with log4shib

Any suggestion ?