Shibboleth office 365 help

ricardoc
Hi.
My name is Ricardo, and I am trying to configure shibboleth ecp extension to work with office 365.
For now my idp, works when the user goes to the Microsoft online portal.
But when the user tries to configure his account from outlook or other similar email client, the logion apparently doesn't work.
I follow the Microsoft white paper released in the August to configure my idp, and I also made some adjustments from the videos posted on youtube by Mauro Minelli.
But the problem remains, but the most weird thing is, when the user is authenticating from the outlook, on the ldap logs if see the successful bind but the outlook is always display the prompt for credentials window, which makes me think that something in the ecp is missing or not configured.
Can you help me?
Best Regards
Ricardo Cardoso