Shibboleth Service Provider 2.6.1.2 Service Release now available

Shibboleth Service Provider 2.6.1.2 Service Release now available

Cantor, Scott E.
Hello,

A security advisory [1] and update to curl was released a couple of days ago, so we have updated the version included in our packages accordingly to 7.57.0.

RPMs on affected platforms were published on Tuesday and the Windows installers have been updated this morning to 2.6.1.2. I'll update the release notes imminently.

-- Scott

[1] https://curl.haxx.se/news.html