Shibboleth SP integration with PingFederate IDP

Shibboleth SP integration with PingFederate IDP

Anirban Chakraborty
I want to achieve Federation between Shibboleth SP V2.5.5 and PingFederate v7.2.0 on the IDP side. I want to use Artifact as the outgoing binding for SP (Previously I have used Post and Redirect as outgoing bindings for SP). However I am facing some problems configuring Artifact as the outgoing binding for SP.
I made changes in the shibboleth2.xml file. I also made changes in the Ping side. However it is not working. Can anyone walk me through the steps involved in this process?