Shibboleth SP - Reading Assertion Attributes From Java

Shibboleth SP - Reading Assertion Attributes From Java

avinash92c
I understand that configured attributes will be stored as environment variables by default
and will be accessible like
 request.getAttribute("Shib-Identity-Provider")

i tried that and after some googling i understood that to access them in java through AJP
i need to prefix this

<ApplicationDefaults id="default" policyId="default"
    entityID="https://idp.example.org"
    REMOTE_USER="eppn persistent-id targeted-id"
    signing="false" encryption="false" attributePrefix="AJP_">

i did that but i still keep getting null in my java application

Shib-Identity-Provider - null
Shib-Session-ID - null
Shib-Application-ID - null

could someone help me figure out what i am missing to make it work

Re: Shibboleth SP - Reading Assertion Attributes From Java

avinash92c
Never Mind.
I Missed the below config for my app

<Location /appname>