Shibboleth SP 2.6 with ADFS3.0

rmpenaranda
No previous experience with Shibboleth. We have new client Authenticating via ADFS3.0 and they want this as their method to login to our web app. I already built the the relaying party trust between ADFS3 Idp and Shibboleth SP but do not know how to proceed as authenticated to our web app. First question, how to display the attributes that SP is getting from Idp. I changed different setting on attribute-map.xml but on Shibboleth.sso/session just displayed eppn.