Shibboleth Integration with Open SSo on Glassfish

Shibboleth Integration with Open SSo on Glassfish

Saurabh Sahrma
All,

I have a requirement to integrate opensso SP with ShibbolethDS and then Shibboleth 2idp.
I have installed the opensso war and configured it on glassfish.
I have sun webspace portal server on another glassfish.
I have shibboleth idp on 3rd box which is already integrated with shib sp i am using in production.

Now I need to create a opensso sp which can authenticate against the shibboleth idp via wayf/ds.
I have tried to add the remote idp and hosted sp by reading blogs and forums but nothing is working as such.

Could anyone help please.

Thanks