Shibboleth IDPv3 NameId with KerberosAuthNConfiguration

Shibboleth IDPv3 NameId with KerberosAuthNConfiguration

pmolyv85
I've set up Shibboleth IDPv3 to test my SP implementation. SP sends a SAML Logon request and the user is presented with the Shibboleth IDP credentials page in which the user enters their Kerberos credentials (I've configured the Loginflow with KerberosAuthNConfiguration). The SAML response comes back with a nameId which has what looks like an encoded value. However, what I want is the NameId element to contain the username that the user used to login to the IDP credentials page.

I had a few attempts by trying to configure the beans in the various XML configuration files without any luck. Has anybody tried something similar is this even possible to achieve ?