Shibboleth IDP upgrade from V2 to V3

trevor1
I am trying to upgrade out shibboleth IDP from V2 to V3, the upgrade went fine and status page shows it OK however the log file show the following warning:
WARN [net.shibboleth.idp.attribute.resolver.spring.pc.impl.AbstractPrincipalConnectorParser:61] - PrincipalConnector feature is DEPRECATED in favor of subject c14n flows
[net.shibboleth.idp.attribute.filter.spring.impl.AbstractWarningFilterParser:73] - basic: Namespace element {urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:afp:mf:basic}AttributeRequesterString in file [/opt/shibboleth-idp/conf/attribute-filter.xml], consider using {urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:afp}Requester
[net.shibboleth.idp.attribute.filter.spring.impl.AbstractWarningFilterParser:73] - basic: Na                         mespace element {urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:afp:mf:basic}ANY in file [/opt/shibboleth-idp/conf/attribute-filter.xml], consider using {urn:mace:shibboleth:2.0:afp}ANY
[net.shibboleth.idp.profile.spring.relyingparty.metadata.impl.ResourceBackedMetadataProviderParser:149] - file [/opt/shibboleth-idp/conf/relying-party.xml]: FilesystemResource is deprecated. consider using FilesystemMetadataProvider
WARN [net.shibboleth.idp.profile.spring.relyingparty.security.credential.impl.X509ResourceCredentialParser:53] - Credential type 'X509Filesystem' has been deprecated; use the compatible Credential type 'X509ResourceBacked'

When I tried the suggested setting it report “Initial load failed” error
  And when I navigate to https://idp.mydomain.com/idp/Authn/UserPassword
I get error 404
I have turned on Debug in logback.xml and yet I cannot figure what I am doing wrong, can you help?  please