Shibboleth - Error decoding Authenticaiton Request Message

Shibboleth - Error decoding Authenticaiton Request Message

akj504
Hi All,

I am getting this error for one of our client having the Shibboleth IDP. The issue as I understand is that from our application the SAML request data (encoded) is being sent as part of the URL. (GET) or (REDIRECT)
but on the IDP side, the Shibboleth server is trying to read and decode data from POST or Body of request.

So we are getting the error. Its generic code in our application so we cannot change the way we send the encoded SAML request.

Where on the Shibboleth  IDP server I can find setting or configuration to read data from redirect or get of URL before decoding the request?

Please assist.

Thanks...