SalesForce Logout

Y Levine
Could any kind soul share their logout configuration in SalesForce?

We are on IdP v3.

RE: SalesForce Logout

Cantor, Scott E.
> Could any kind soul share their logout configuration in SalesForce?

There's nothing much to configure (I just looked at the control panel), all they support is a proprietary redirect (which is what weve used for the moment), or they appear to have added a checkbox to do SAML logout instead, and then it's just "URL and binding". No idea if that works, it's not exactly unusual if they botched it.

Re: SalesForce Logout

Y Levine
>There's nothing much to configure (I just looked at the control panel), all they support is a proprietary redirect (which is what weve used for the moment)

Is it logging out users? Could you share what is set at your end?

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 11:03 AM Cantor, Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Could any kind soul share their logout configuration in SalesForce?

There's nothing much to configure (I just looked at the control panel), all they support is a proprietary redirect (which is what weve used for the moment), or they appear to have added a checkbox to do SAML logout instead, and then it's just "URL and binding". No idea if that works, it's not exactly unusual if they botched it.

RE: SalesForce Logout

Cantor, Scott E.
> Is it logging out users? Could you share what is set at your end?

There's nothing set, logout is enabled in the IdP out of the box. A proprietary redirect has no particular settings or anything that prevent it from working, so yes, it works.

Re: SalesForce Logout

Y Levine
Got it -- I think -- a redirect to following path of an IdP will do it? Thanks -- I wasn't think it through (stressed).

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 12:19 PM Cantor, Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is it logging out users? Could you share what is set at your end?

There's nothing set, logout is enabled in the IdP out of the box. A proprietary redirect has no particular settings or anything that prevent it from working, so yes, it works.

Re: SalesForce Logout

Domingues, Michael D

This one is what you're actually looking for: https://example.com/idp/profile/Logout

Got it -- I think -- a redirect to following path of an IdP will do it? Thanks -- I wasn't think it through (stressed).

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 12:19 PM Cantor, Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is it logging out users? Could you share what is set at your end?

There's nothing set, logout is enabled in the IdP out of the box. A proprietary redirect has no particular settings or anything that prevent it from working, so yes, it works.

Re: SalesForce Logout

Y Levine
Thanks Michael....lifesaver.