SSO Shibbloleth Multisite

mathew
We are very new to the Shibboleth authentication.

We ran into a problem where the user after being  authenticated by the IDP the SP let the user in our main application the site we have configured in our shibboleth2.xml file.

Once inside our main site it will make a another Http WebApi request to a site configured right underneath our windows iis to get more information regarding the user that is authenticated by the IDP.

This is where we have issues the request to our webapi site is now getting routed back to the IDP server.

How I can resolve this issue? The issue not to route the request back to the IDP server.

Much appreciate any insight/help to solve it.