SP RCs are up

Cantor, Scott E.
Release candidates for the Windows [1] and Linux [2] packages for the 3.0 release are posted and these are probably the final ones (a typo isn't likely to matter, put it that way).

There are some older/unsupported RPM repos purged due to build failures, RH5 notably, but CentOS 5 still builds and should work there. SLE_10 is also gone.

xml-secuity-c-2.0.0 was tagged a couple of weeks ago and I tagged and uploaded log4shib 2.0.0 source this afternoon. The rest will be done at the release.

-- Scott

[1] http://shibboleth.net/downloads/prerelease/
[2] https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/Scott_Cantor/

Re: SP RCs are up

Takeshi NISHIMURA
> 2018/07/07 10:51, Cantor, Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> [2] https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/Scott_Cantor/

I didn't notice but it seems that the PGP key fingerprint is:

Importing GPG key 0x8DDA2C7D:
 Userid     : "home:Scott_Cantor OBS Project <home:[hidden email]>"
 Fingerprint: 7139 7d89 d2f6 cb06 5bdb 2b96 b150 ccde 8dda 2c7d

Best regards,
Takeshi

RE: SP RCs are up

Cantor, Scott E.
> I didn't notice but it seems that the PGP key fingerprint is:
>
> Importing GPG key 0x8DDA2C7D:
>  Userid     : "home:Scott_Cantor OBS Project
> <home:[hidden email]>"
>  Fingerprint: 7139 7d89 d2f6 cb06 5bdb 2b96 b150 ccde 8dda 2c7d

All the RPMs are signed by the OBS, I take no responsibility for any of those keys. I won't resign the packages myself because I don't control the build. I only sign what I can personally vouch for.