SP: Charset conversion with ShibUseHeaders On?

SP: Charset conversion with ShibUseHeaders On?

Rainer Hoerbe
When RFC 7230 replaced 2616, it obsoleted the use of ISO-Latin characters in HTTP-headers. The representation of non-USASCII characters now needs extra encoding, such as entity- or url-encoding or punycode. I ran into an application on the Kestrel web server that does not allow non-ASCII characters.

How can the Shib SP be configured to support this?

Thx, Rainer

RE: Charset conversion with ShibUseHeaders On?

Cantor, Scott E.
> How can the Shib SP be configured to support this?

I use UTF-8 but there's a request map setting to URL encode.