SLO Question

Lionel Samuel
User has sessions on 2 applications:

- Application X
- Application Y

Both X & Y claim they 'support' SLO.

In reality -- as season vets on the list will know -- the 2 applications can initiate SLO but won't receive SLO requests.

World is not fair -- we know that.

The question is...when user initiated SLO from Application X (all is good with the messaging)....and subsequently initiates SLO from Application Y, the following messaging is received:

- An error occurred: SessionNotFound

I get that when initiating from Application Y, there is no session left of the IdP to invalidate --- however, is there any way I can change messaging above (rather than have users calling saying error occured)?

v3.3.3

RE: SLO Question

Cantor, Scott E.
> I get that when initiating from Application Y, there is no session left of the IdP
> to invalidate --- however, is there any way I can change messaging above
> (rather than have users calling saying error occured)?

Unless there's a bug there isn't any reason I know of that the standard documented error handling features can't be used.