Re: Uncaught runtime exception An ELException occurred getting the value for expression 'WriteAuditLog' Invalid property 'dateTimeFormat' of bean class

robert.j.rust@uwrf.edu

    Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:50:53 +0200
    From: Peter Schober <[hidden email]>
    To: [hidden email]
    Subject: Re: Uncaught runtime exception An ELException occurred
    getting the value for expression 'WriteAuditLog' Invalid property
    'dateTimeFormat' of bean class

    * Matt Brennan <[hidden email]> [2018-04-25 23:32]:
    >Just ran into the same issue upgrading to 3.3.2. Touching the war didn't
    >help, but blowing away the contents of /var/lib/tomcat/webapps/idp did.

    I'm sure I had to do that at some point in the past, but it was rare
    enought I didn't bother to do something more systematic about it, such
    as adding an ExecStartPre statement to the Tomcat systemd service
    unit, so it rm -rf's the above directory each time before starting the
    container with ExecStart. ;)

    -peter

I just ran into this while working on a fresh install that I'm moving an existing config to, but I'm using Jetty 9.3. Thoughts on how to remedy?

-Robert