Processing Custom RelayState attribute with SP Shibboleth

Processing Custom RelayState attribute with SP Shibboleth

thibault2638
Hi Guys,

Currently my SP shibboleth 2.5 sends custom value in RelayState input when the SAML Request is send to IDP.

The IDP didn't change this value and forward a SAMLResponse.

I have to access to this relaystate value in my application after SAMLResponse was processing by my SP.

How can I access ?

I did'nt find attribute extractor or something like that in shibboleth configuration guide.

Have you got any idea ?

Thank's in advance