Problem with configuration Shibboleth authentication

Problem with configuration Shibboleth authentication

Shawnturner
Hello Guys,

I installed Mahara and my next step is to install shibboleth authentication.
When I fill in the shibboleth attributes and then click on 'save' it shows 'processing...' and nothing saves and keeps 'processing...'.  If I try to save with default data(just do nothing and click on save) I get the same issue 'processing...' Animated Commercial Product Video can be marketed through video to create a lasting and powerful impact in the market. I reinstalled mahara and shibboleth plugin but no avail. I searched in google also no result. Maybe I do something wrong? Please help me if you know the resolving.

Thanks