Predicate metadata filter examples

Tom Scavo
I added some new examples to the Predicate metadata filter topic. [1]
Could someone please check my work? In particular, are the examples
targeted for V3.4 correct?

Thanks,

Tom

[1] PredicateMetadataFilter https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/aAAzAQ

Re: Predicate metadata filter examples

Tom Scavo
Since there were no comments regarding the V3.4 examples on the
PredicateMetadataFilter page, [1] I assume they are correct. In that
case, the V3.4 example on the EntityAttributesFilter page [2] must be
incorrect.

My guess is that the <Script> element is used for inline scripts while
the <ScriptFile> element is used for something else. Is that right?

Thanks,

Tom

[2] EntityAttributesFilter https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/ZgMnAQ

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 7:33 AM, Tom Scavo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I added some new examples to the Predicate metadata filter topic. [1]
> Could someone please check my work? In particular, are the examples
> targeted for V3.4 correct?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom
>
> [1] PredicateMetadataFilter https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/aAAzAQ

RE: Predicate metadata filter examples

Cantor, Scott E.
> Since there were no comments regarding the V3.4 examples on the
> PredicateMetadataFilter page, [1] I assume they are correct. In that case, the
> V3.4 example on the EntityAttributesFilter page [2] must be incorrect.

That is a major assumption. Given a month you can maybe assume I might have looked at something. Otherwise I assume anybody adding an example actually tested it on a running system and the docs police themselves. Once in a while I do a sweep looking for issues.

> My guess is that the <Script> element is used for inline scripts while the
> <ScriptFile> element is used for something else. Is that right?

ScriptFile is just what it sounds like, an external file containing the script instead of it being inside the XML.

RE: Predicate metadata filter examples

Cantor, Scott E.
> > My guess is that the <Script> element is used for inline scripts while
> > the <ScriptFile> element is used for something else. Is that right?
>
> ScriptFile is just what it sounds like, an external file containing the script
> instead of it being inside the XML.

If I did the example in question it was a mistype, it should be Script.