Passing additional parameter from cas server to shibboleth idp.

Passing additional parameter from cas server to shibboleth idp.

Kanishk Jain
We have installed Shibboleth IDP (2.4.0) with CAS server (cas-server-core-3.5.2).CAS is using ActiveDirectory to authenticate users. Once user authenticate successfully in CASServer, it is redirected back to SP URL and before going to SP URL it is checking for IDP session. Now we want to pass additional attribute ( parameter ) in this URL ( or any other way ex.cookies/url query string etc.) so that we get parameter value in IDP ( SSOProfileHandler). Is there any way we can pass additional attribute in SSO URL or Unsolicited SSO URL ?