Oracle Identity Federation 11g as Idp integration with Shibboleth as SP

Oracle Identity Federation 11g as Idp integration with Shibboleth as SP

srshukla3
Hi All,

My client has blackboard application and blackboard comes with Shibboleth as authentication provider so possible solution we thought to achieve SSO is to use Shibboleth and Sp and OIF11g as Idp. My client already have OIF with OAM for SSO in their environments.

Can any one please provide me the details or any document which explains the steps involved in the integration  of Oracle Identity Federation 11g as Idp with Shibboleth as Sp.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Santosh