OpenSAML book release!

Stefan Rasmusson

After many late nights and tedious editing, I have finished my book on OpenSAML,  based on my experiences working with the OpenSAML library.

A Guide to OpenSAML is a short book that introduces SAML, the SAML Web Browser Profile and the use of OpenSAML.

I hope this will help readers on this list, especially beginners.

Read more about the book and buy it on my blog

http://mylifewithjava.blogspot.co.uk/p/gumroad.html

--
Stefan Rasmusson

Re: OpenSAML book release!

Cantor, Scott E.
On 9/16/14, 1:57 AM, "Stefan Rasmusson" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>After many late nights and tedious editing, I have
> finished my book on OpenSAML,  based on my experiences working with the
>OpenSAML library.

Thanks for the pointer and the work. Does anybody from the project have
any objection to having a pointer to it in the wiki?

Re: OpenSAML book release!

Stefan Rasmusson
I dont mind =)

--
Stefan

On 17 September 2014 20:29, Cantor, Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 9/16/14, 1:57 AM, "Stefan Rasmusson" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>After many late nights and tedious editing, I have
> finished my book on OpenSAML,  based on my experiences working with the
>OpenSAML library.

Thanks for the pointer and the work. Does anybody from the project have
any objection to having a pointer to it in the wiki?

Re: OpenSAML book release!

Stefan Rasmusson
Was is possible to publish it to you wiki? I would love the PR =)

--
Stefan

On 12/2/14, 9:21 AM, "Stefan Rasmusson" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Was is possible to publish it to you wiki? I would love the PR =)

Nobody else has weighed in. I haven't had time, but I'll get to it at some
point.

Re: OpenSAML book release!

Stefan Rasmusson
Hello Scott
A while ago I release my book A Guide to OpenSAML and you said that you wished to put up a link to it on the your wiki.
Is there anything I could do to help with this? Maybe write a short summary or something like that?

Thanks!

--
Stefan

On 8/4/15, 6:57 AM, "dev on behalf of Stefan Rasmusson" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello Scott
>A while ago I release my book A Guide to OpenSAML and you said that you wished to put up a link to it on the your wiki.
>Is there anything I could do to help with this? Maybe write a short summary or something like that?

I'm buried. If you want to edit the wiki to add something I don't have any objection, but this won't be anything I have time to think about for a good long time.

Re: OpenSAML book release!

Stefan Rasmusson
Fantastic, I will start by just putting a link under developer resources

--
Stefan