New SP/RP related docs

Chad La Joie
A Scott mentioned the documentation about how to communicate with a new
service provider was not as clear as it should have been, I've tried to
fix that as follows:

Introduced a new document which attempts to be straight to the point:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPSPCommunicate

Reworking the old document and put the pointer to the new one right at
the top
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPRelyingParty

I've also added a page, mostly based off of content from the previous
page, that attempts to describe anonymous, default, and specified
relying parties:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPUnderstandingRP

Finally, not specifically related to the above topic but spurred on by
it I re-organized the top-level configuration topic page for the IdP to
hopefully provide a better understanding of where to looking for things
and, honestly, to scare people away from things they probably shouldn't
be touching.
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdPConfiguration

Hopefully this helps clear up some things.
--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities