Native SP + DS redirect target

Shawnturner
Hello Guys,

I've been constructing a proof of concept implementation over the recent days, and I'm seeing some odd behavior that I'd like to consult the list on. My original setup was a simple native SP + IdP, and everything was working great. Today I went about integrating in a the discovery service in advance of bringing a 2nd IdP into the equation. Animated Brand Video are being used by leading and startup companies to reach to their audience and market themselves. Everything largely works, I hit the app, get forwarded to WAYF selector, choose my IdP, and authenticate.

Thanks