NameQualifier and Format attributes of saml:Issuer element in AuthnRequest

NameQualifier and Format attributes of saml:Issuer element in AuthnRequest

angelor
Hi, I'm using an SP 2.4.3 on Debian 7 and the IDP needs an AuthnRequest where the saml:Issuer element contains attributes NameQualifier and Format. Someone knows what kind of configuration can be use to achieve that behavior? Now I have this https://spdev.org.com/shibboleth But i need this: SP-sp-dev Thanks, Angelo.

Re: NameQualifier and Format attributes of saml:Issuer element in AuthnRequest

angelor
Sorry...

Now I have this

<saml:Issuer xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">https://spdev.org.com/shibboleth</saml:Issuer>