Multiple SPs on multiple application servers

Multiple SPs on multiple application servers

arrk_shoba
Hi, We are supporting a multi-tenant application. Most of the time, there is substantial load on our application. Our technology stack involves: Rails 3.2.13 Ruby 1.9.3 Running on Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) with Passenger(3.0.11). Related Gems: devise (2.2.7) oauth (0.4.7) oauth2 (0.8.1) omniauth (1.1.4) omniauth-oauth (1.0.1) omniauth-oauth2 (1.0.3) omniauth-shibboleth (1.0.8) We have configured shibboleth2 configuration to use the StorageService type="Memory" We have 2-3 application servers running at any point in time. Off late, many of our clients have complained that they are unable to login via Shibboleth SSO. On debugging, what we observed is that, the issue is more frequently occurring on Chrome browser on Mac OS. In the Browser Network window, we see that the user is not treated as logged in, even after successful authentication at IDP. If the user clicks the 'Sign in' link (which redirects to