LDAP Error when loading IDP Status page

TechieNick
Hi all, I have recently setup my Shibboleth IDP and the installation went well. When I try and run up the status page however I get a 404 error and it wont load. The error message I get in the logs is below. I have tried to edit the "login.config" file to allow for LDAP authentication. This still doesnt seem to work. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

The error message is:

10:58:35.840 - ERROR [edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.config.BaseService:187] - Configuration was not loaded for shibboleth.AttributeResolver service, error creating components.  The root cause of this error was: edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.attribute.resolver.AttributeResolutionException: Unable to retrieve LDAP connection

Here is my config within login.config (without the passwords!)

   edu.vt.middleware.ldap.jaas.LdapLoginModule required
      host="***.******.AC.UK"
      port="389"
      base="CN=Users,DC=*****,DC=ac,DC=uk;ou=staff,dc=admin,dc=******,dc=ac,dc=uk;ou=student accounts,dc=student,dc=******,dc=ac,dc=uk;ou=staff accounts,dc=student,dc=******,dc=ac,dc=uk;"
      bindDn="administrator@**********"