LDAP AUTHENTICATION FAILED UPGRADE SHIBBOLETH V2.3 TO V3.3
We are in the process of upgrading from Shibboleth V2.3 to V3.3 and I can’t seem to get the ldap connection to work properly. Authentication fails each time with a password incorrect.
The password is correct because the same process is working on the V2.3
I have worked with changing the idp.authn.LDAP.authenticator to
bindSearchAuthenticator in which the ldap connection would fail. I changed it back to adAuthenticatior but as you can see by the logs user is still unable to login.
RE: LDAP AUTHENTICATION FAILED UPGRADE SHIBBOLETH V2.3 TO V3.3
I didn't do an upgrade I did a fresh install.
I am using the V2.3 files to compare against what I have in the ldap.properties file.
From: users <[hidden email]> On Behalf Of Rod Widdowson
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 3:48 AM
To: 'Shib Users' <[hidden email]>
Subject: RE: LDAP AUTHENTICATION FAILED UPGRADE SHIBBOLETH V2.3 TO V3.3
Some brief observations - I have forgotten much of what I ever knew about V2 to V3 upgrades.