Installing Service Provider on existing (not fresh) IIS

Installing Service Provider on existing (not fresh) IIS

PKnight@erportalsoftware.com
We currently have a server set up with multiple websites on them. How can I install the Service Provider, without it affecting any of the other web sites or anything else configured in IIS. My worry is that when I install the SP, it might change some setting that will effect another site.

Is there a way to do a manual only install? Or some other safe way of installing?