IdP errors using browser's back button

loginmayank
Hi,

Recently we have created shibboleth-sp/idp cas sso project.We are able to successfully login the page ,the problem comes when we hit the browser back buttom just after the successfull login,we get the error page with below error

ERROR

An error occurred while processing your request. Please contact your helpdesk or user ID office for assistance.

This service requires cookies. Please ensure that they are enabled and try your going back to your desired resource and trying to login again.

Use of your browser's back button may cause specific errors that can be resolved by going back to your desired resource and trying to login again.

If you think you were sent here in error, please contact technical support

Error decoding authentication request message Error Message: Error decoding authentication request message

Any help on above will be much appreciated