IDP3 - Choosing Password Authentication Method Based on SP

IDP3 - Choosing Password Authentication Method Based on SP

avinash92c
i understand from the documentation that i can configure a authentication mechanism to an SP in relying party xml
i have a requirement that i need to use ldap for a sp and db authentication for another sp and so on.
from idp3 documentation i understand i can use only one of the three password based authentication methods available.
i would like to know if there are any provisions that allow me to configure my shibboleth idp instance to configure as per my needs.

scenario
SP1- database(jaas) password authentication
SP2- ldap password authentication