IDP not forwarding to correct protected page

IDP not forwarding to correct protected page

vs224
Hi,

I have shibboleth service provider installation that was working successfully for last 2 years. However, we changed initial protected resource directory to new location. I subsequently changed shib.conf and shibboleth2.xml to point to new location.

After the change I am able to successfully authenticate using the Identity provider, however, Identity provider is forwarding me to 'page that do not exist' maybe the old protected resource directory.

Can any one point to specific place in IDP where setting for redirect after authentication is specified as my IDP says that there is no change needed on their side. I think IDP is redirecting to incorrect page, so setting needs to change on their side.

https://shibboleth-idp.xxx.com/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO

is the referring url that is directing to incorrect old page.

Since I do not know much about IDP configuration, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Vidya