How to pass friendlyname instead of urn:oid in saml response I am trying to send saml response from my shibboleth idp to a service provider

How to pass friendlyname instead of urn:oid in saml response I am trying to send saml response from my shibboleth idp to a service provider

linjo

How can I pass the friendlyname instead of urn:oid in saml response? Right
now, my saml response contains the urn:oid only,

for instance, 'urn:oid:0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.6': '106',

what I need to to pass is a key called "productid" along with this response,

'productid: '106',

below given is my attribute-resolver.xml where I've passed the friendlyName
as productid for roomNumber(urn:oid:0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.6)

<resolver:AttributeDefinition id="productid" xsi:type="ad:Simple"
sourceAttributeID="roomNumber">
        <resolver:Dependency ref="myLDAP" />
        <resolver:AttributeEncoder xsi:type="enc:SAML1String"
name="urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:roomNumber" encodeType="false" />
        <resolver:AttributeEncoder xsi:type="enc:SAML2String"
name="urn:oid:0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.6" friendlyName="productid"
encodeType="false" />
    </resolver:AttributeDefinition>

Can I please get some insights into this?

--
Sent from: http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/Shibboleth-Developers-f1660781.html

RE: How to pass friendlyname instead of urn:oid in saml response I am trying to send saml response from my shibboleth idp to a service provider

Rod Widdowson
> How can I pass the friendlyname instead of urn:oid in saml response? Right
> now, my saml response contains the urn:oid only,

You shouldn't.  The SP demanding it is broken.  Push back.

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/AttributeEncoderPluginConfiguration

RE: How to pass friendlyname instead of urn:oid in saml response I am trying to send saml response from my shibboleth idp to a service provider

Also - I didn't notice the  list.  This post is inappropriate for dev.  Users would have bene better...