How to know some statistics?

I am new to this and looking around for help. The one is a whiteboard animation, the other is a slideshow presentation.
What do you think has the better conversions in terms of sales?

Does anyone of you have tested this or know some statistics?.I am developing a Sales Explainer Video animation software and I need warriors help to craft the perfect name of the software. I will be looking forward some unique name options. I went through many resources and also checked many Sales Explainer Video examples but did not find any solution.Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.