Getting "Credentials not recognized" on the login page

Getting "Credentials not recognized" on the login page

shankar
We have configured Shibboleth 2.3.8 in Windows to enable single sign on with Office 365. We have followed the instructions that are available in Shibboleth site. We are able to get to the login page but we are continuously getting "Credentials not recognized" when we enter the username and password on login page.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I can give more information on the xml files if needed

-Thanks