Get original request parameters on IdP

mariasol
Hi All,

I'm looking but I don't found a way to get the orginal request parameters (get or post) on the IdP, I need them to perform a custom login handler based on a keycode that comes on the request to the resource.

I inspect the request on my browser and I don't see the parameter when the SP calls the IdP, is there a way to send the parameters as part of the Idp request? (I'm using shibboleth SP)

Are these parameters on the RelayState? I that case, how can get the RelayState value?

Thanks in advance
Sol

Re: Get original request parameters on IdP

mariasol
Hi All,

Hope someone can help me, I'm still looking for a solution in the forum and shibboleth documentation and I didn't found a thing.

Thanks in advance
Sol