Error while trying to configure Single Sign-on for LDAP users on EC2 with Shibboleth as IDP

Error while trying to configure Single Sign-on for LDAP users on EC2 with Shibboleth as IDP

krishnak
Hi

I am trying to configure single sign-on for AWS for LDAP users using Shibboleth as IDP. I used Ubuntu 14 as the base.

I followed the article https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fawsiammedia%2Fpublic%2Fdocs%2FOpenLDAPandShibboleth%2FSingleSign-On_IntegratingAWSOpenLDAPandShibboleth.pdf&ei=AbxcVYPlJYnHuASijoCIBg&usg=AFQjCNGAGlqlnEhSba8uRejizBVZVdQ7wg&bvm=bv.93756505,d.c2E

While verifying the configuration using the command:
aacli --requester "urn:amazon:webservices" --principal bobby

I am facing the following error:
"Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'shibboleth.RelyingPartyConfigurationManager': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.service.ServiceException: Configuration was not loaded for shibboleth.RelyingPartyConfigurationManager service, error creating components."

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.